Enter the Public Broadcasting Service Masterpiece sweepstakes by March 15, 2014, for a chance to win the grand prize: a five-night trip for two to Great Britain, including airfare, hotel, and tours of the Sherlock Holmes museum, Selfridges department store, and Highclere Castle (as seen in “Downton Abbey”).
To participate, provide the requested contact information on the sweepstakes landing page and press “submit.” Time required to enter: under 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate retail Vvalue (ARV) of the grand prize: $5,500.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
You Might Also Like:
- Win a Seven-Night Caribbean Cruise for Two
- Seven Cultural Capitals Set to Shine in 2014
- Winter 2013/2014 Top Five Bargain Destinations
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.