Enter JetBlue’s One Thing That’s Green sweepstakes by April 30 for a chance to win the grand prize: one pair of JetBlue tickets every month for a year, plus a monthly $500 gift certificate.
The runner-up prizes are pretty good, too. Five sets of kitchen appliances (an Amana refrigerator and dishwasher, plus a $500 gift card), and five vacations for two at the Boulders Resort in Scottsdale, including air, hotel, and golf.
To participate, fill in your contact information and choose one thing that will contribute toward a cleaner environment (“return my plastic bags to participating retailers,” for example). Click the “pledge” button. You’ll then be presented with a sweepstakes entry form. Complete it and press “Enter.” Done!
Time required to enter: less than 60 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person.
- Approximate retail value (ARV) of the grand prize: $34,800.
Somebody has to win, right? Might as well be you.
Want to get away for free? Check out Tim Winship’s picks of the best current travel rewards sweepstakes.
This article originally appeared on FrequentFlier.com.
You Might Also Like:
- Win 100,000 Choice Hotel Points Plus $2,000
- Wyndham Offers Double Points, Double Miles for Spring Stays
- Earn 500 American AAdvantage Miles for Shopping
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.