Enter the Full Circle Wine Solutions “Made in France” sweepstakes by October 31, 2017, for a chance to win the grand prize: a trip for two to France, including roundtrip tickets to Paris, and a five-day all-inclusive cruise on the Seine River aboard the MS Seine Princess.
To enter, provide the requested contact information (name, email, etc.) on the sweepstakes landing page and press “Submit.” Done! Time required to participate: less than 30 seconds.
The Fine Print
- Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are at least 21 years old at the time of entry.
- Limit: one entry per person per day.
- Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of the grand prize: $5,000.
Somebody has to win this trip, right? Might as well be you.
More from SmarterTravel:
- Uber Loses Its License to Operate in London
- How to Use Hilton Points to Shop on Amazon
- The 10 Best and Worst Airports in America (2017 Edition)
After 20 years working in the travel industry, and 15 years writing about it, Tim Winship knows a thing or two about travel. Follow him on Twitter @twinship.
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.
Top Fares From
Today's Top Travel Deals
Brought to you by ShermansTravel
Southwest Ireland: 7-Night Golf Trip w/Chauffeur,...
Old Sod Toursvacation $7490+
All-Incl. Upstate New York Family Ranch...
Cape Town to Rio De Janeiro:...
Regent Seven Seas Cruisescruise $12999+