Prime Day, Amazon’s biggest sale of the year will run June 21 through June 22 for 2021. To help you make the most of this mega savings event, I’ve put together a few tips and tricks to help you get the best deals.
If you’re not already a Prime member, now is a great time to sign up. If you haven’t been a Prime member in a while, you can sign up for a free 30-day trial and cancel after Amazon Prime Day with no charge.
Now you’re ready to shop. Here are a few Amazon Prime Day secrets to consider:
- Spend $10 with a small business on Amazon now through June 20, and get a $10 credit to use on Prime Day.
- Amazon credit cardholders can take advantage of special offers around Prime Day, including: 10 percent back on purchases from select small business brands now through June 20, an extra 10 percent back on select LG and Sony TVs, 6 percent back on Amazon.com (for Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon Prime Secured Card users only) on June 21 and June 22, and 6 percent back at Amazon.com and Whole Foods on June 21 and June 22 for Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card members.
- Download the app to see the “sneak peek deals” and add your must-haves to your list to get notified when they go on sale during Prime Day. (Here’s how to do it.)
- Split the cost of a Prime membership by adding multiple people to your “Amazon household,” which allows you to share the benefits of your membership.
- Check out new Just for Prime deals that are exclusively available to Prime members.
- Clip virtual Prime Member Coupons for even more savings.
- Get early access Prime Day deals starting at noon on June 18.
- Easily find the best Prime Day deals by asking Alexa, “Alexa, what are my deals”?
- Win cool prizes by following Amazon Photos on Instagram.
More from SmarterTravel:
You Might Also Like:• The Best Credit Cards for Travelers
• 9 Nasty Truths About Car Rental Insurance
• 10 Secret Amazon Prime Perks You Probably Aren’t Using
• The Best Tour Groups for Seniors
• Cancel for Any Reason Insurance, Explained
We hand-pick everything we recommend and select items through testing and reviews. Some products are sent to us free of charge with no incentive to offer a favorable review. We offer our unbiased opinions and do not accept compensation to review products. All items are in stock and prices are accurate at the time of publication. If you buy something through our links, we may earn a commission.